Like many others, my work has been impacted by COVID 19; the positive on that, though, is that I’ve had time to invest in a long time secret passion project of mine.
Simply Be Well is an online holistic healing community committed to supporting others in their journey to wellness. It’s a Pixel Happy Studio sponsored project, because all Simply Be Well’s practitioners are clients of mine.
A collaborative project that supports my clients and helps them grow their business while supporting others in their wellness journey. A win win, don’t you think.
The intent for Simply Be Well is to provide support, education, and access to yoga and other holistic healing modalities to anyone who desires to engage in a healing journey. Many of the online events and resources are free and all paid events are based on a Pay What You Will model to ensure “universal” access.
There are three primary components:
- Regular Facebook Live “Conversations” with holistic practitioners to explore various holistic healing modalities;
- A growing library of resources (articles, videos, audio meditations);
- A supportive and growing community, where you will find support, friendship, and resources to help you navigate your own healing journey.
How you can participate
Want to join us? There are a few different ways to participate in Simply Be Well:
- Like Simply Be Well’s Facebook page to join our Facebook live events.
- Visit Simply Be Well’s website to learn more and to explore our growing library of resources.
No matter where you are in your healing journey, you will find resources and people who can support you and help you transform, heal, and renew your life.
This living takes tremendous courage and tenderness. We stand with you in solidarity.